Fullfil your dream trip with luxury amenities, 5 star hotels, private Whiskey tastings, guided history tours and fine dining.
At TXG Travel; Golf is what we do, Bringing you the best luxury services is our passion, Creating memories to last a life time.
Ayrshire (Downtown Glasgow)
- Shopping, Theatre, Nightlife, museums. Busy and upbeat financial district gives you large city feels that bring full modern life with historical background. Large shopping centres including some of the best shops up the famous Buchanan street, full of fine dining and shopping and top end hotels. Glasgow offers some great nightlife and casinos long the river Clyde!
- Small local towns of Prestwick and Troon are quaint towns with narrow streets full of shopping and fine dining along the coast with outstanding views.
- Loch Lomond is a freshwater Scottish loch which crosses the Highland Boundary Fault. It is the largest inland stretch of water in Great Britain by surface area. The loch contains many islands, including Inchmurrin, the largest fresh-water island in the British Isles.
- Loch Lomond Golf Club is located on the south-western shore. It has hosted many international events including the Scottish Open. Another golf club, “The Carrick” has opened on the banks of the Loch adjacent to the Loch Lomond Club both being more parkland courses along the loch.
- Other fun activities on Loch Lomond are Scotland’s premier boating and watersports venues and the scenery draws people from all over Scotland and beyond. The loch is open to every kind of watercraft including kayaks, canoes, windsurfers, jet skis, speedboats and cruisers. Step back in time and come aboard The Maid of the Loch which was the last paddle steamer built in Britain. Built on the river Clyde in 1953, she still operates on Loch Lomond for over 29 years.
- After your day on the loch many hotels around the area keep the majestic views coming. The main hotel in the area being Cameron House offers hotel rooms or small cottages including all the amenities such as a full gym, pool, hiking trails, fine dining and whiskey tasting.
FIFE (St. Andrews)
- The town of St. Andrews is a seaside town northeast of Edinburgh, on Scotland’s east coast. It’s known for its many golf courses, including the Old Course, with the landmark Swilcan Bridge at the 18th hole. The British Golf Museum chronicles the history of U.K. golf, Great pubs and small shops and restaurants. On a headland nearby are the ruins of St. Andrews Castle, with its medieval bottle dungeon. Close to the castle is the University of St. Andrews, founded in 1413.
WHERE TO STAY
The Marine Troon
- Located on the South Ayrshire coastline a stone’s throw away from the Royal Troon Golf Club, the stunning 4 star hotel offers breath-taking views over the Isle of Arran. The Marine Hotel promises to deliver an elegant and comfortable experience to their guests through their impressive range of facilities and assortment of world class rooms, With the exceptional sea view suites in particular.
- Created in the grand style in the early years of the 20th century, Trump Turnberry, a Luxury Collection Resort is one of Scotland’s national treasures.
- As you approach the resort, the never ending views of the west coast of Scotland give way to the familiar soft green of the world famous golf courses that has hosted many Open Championships. True to its history, the pace of life here is unhurried. Welcoming staff greet travellers with traditional Scottish hospitality and quiet but attentive service. In the distance the glowering silhouette of Ailsa Craig, and every day a lone piper who breaks the afternoon calm; Trump Turnberry is truly a Scottish gem that brings true luxury to any trip.
St.Andrews - Macdonald-Rusacks Hotel
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel is within a sand wedge of the 18th hole of the world-famous Old Course. Stylishly remodeled on a golfing theme, Macdonald Rusacks Hotel offers luxurious accommodation occupied by some of the great names in the game’s history. Unquestionably Scotland’s greatest golfing hotel, we even have a dedicated Golf Concierge so you won’t miss a thing while you stay in St.Andrews. Macdonald Rusacks Hotel is delighted to bring you Rocca Restaurant, our three AA Rosette restaurant which serves delectable Scottish dishes using the finest produce from local suppliers so you can enjoy exquisite dishes prepared by our team of passionate chefs. For a more relaxed dining experience, visit One Under Gastro Pub, where you can catch all the live sport while enjoying a quiet drink or a delicious meal.
Fairmont St.Andrews Bay
- The Fairmont St.Andrews bay prides itself with an array of fabulous facilities including two championship Golf Courses, The Kittocks and The Torrance, excellent dining experiences for every palette, ranging from their Italian eatery La Cucina to St Andrews Bar and Grill serving the freshest of Steak and Seafood. 209 luxury guestrooms are spacious and well-proportioned with thoughtful Scottish touches to leave you with a comfortable nights rest before your next round of golf.
The Old Course Hotel
- Bordering the renowned 17th Road Hole of the Old Course, the Old Course Hotel overlooks the famous links courses, the West Sands Beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. This prestigious AA Five Star-awarded hotel has 144 rooms including 35 suites and is recognized as one of Europe’s leading resorts. The Old Course Hotel features a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors. Located just a short stroll from the historic university town of St Andrews, it’s a great vacation spot for golfers and non-golfers alike.
Start Your Ultimate Scotland Golf Experience